Not too long ago there was a perception that sea freight is slow and plodding compared to its glamorous airborne rival. Well, things are changing. Recent technologies and innovations, coupled with concern about carbon footprints and food miles, have lifted the shipping sector to new highs.
Khaas Logistics has not only been tracking those developments, we have been part of the revolution. Our committed staff keeps abreast with developments in the sector in order to better serve our clients. We have experienced personnel who are able to meet the clients’ needs for sea freight exports and imports. We have the expertise and professionalism to ensure the clients’ cargo is shipped in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Our sea freight services include:
- Overall guidance through all the steps from placement of order to final delivery
- Loading and off-loading at relevant harbours and depots
- Palletizing and shrink wrapping
- Containerized cargo, LCL cargo, breakbulk cargo
- Hazardous cargo packing and unpacking
- Cargo container cleaning
- Local, inter-provincial and international deliveries
- Pre-shipment inspections, SGS certification and Marine Surveys
- Insurance of all marine cargo or relevant advice thereon